Serving our community for over 15 years.
Hobart TAS 7000
Dr Tom Kaczor
Dr Tom Kaczor is a graduate of the University of Tasmania and Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. He provides a comprehensive general practice service as well as having a keen interest in skin cancer medicine. Having completed multiple courses in both skin cancer detection and skin cancer surgery over the years, Dr Kaczor is able to provide a thorough service involving the early detection and prevention of skin cancers and both the medical and surgical treatment of benign and malignant lesions.
Dr Kaczor also has special interests in travel medicine and Workers Compensation claims and is able to provide care for simple and chronic complex issues.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedicine)
- Diploma of Child Health
- Certificate in Advanced Dermoscopy and Histopathology
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Surgery
- Early detection of melanoma and management, skin cancer medicine and skin checks
- General medicine
- Travel medicine
- Workers Compensation