Serving our community for over 15 years.
Hobart TAS 7000
Dr Nathanael Sweeney
Dr Nathanael Sweeney is a General Practitioner with an interest in skin cancer medicine. He is accredited by the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and assists one of Hobart's plastic surgeons. He offers skin examinations (screening for skin cancers), and surgical and non-surgical management of skin cancer. As a General Practitioner, Dr Sweeney also offers comprehensive care with a patient-centred approach.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS)
- Diploma of Childhood Health (DCH)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Chemistry, (BSc Hons)
- Advanced certificates in Dermoscopy and Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery
- Children’s health
- Skin cancer medicine